Halo Reach Jetpack: Good or Bad Feature?
As many of you know from playing Halo Reach, you know have the ability to use a jetpack. Is this a good thing or is this a bad thing? Let’s examine some pros and cons of the new jetpack feature below:
Pros of the Jetpack
- New way to get out of danger when your energy is blinking red.
- Obvious one, you get to fly around the Halo Reach Maps.
- Neutralizes the crouching to avoid your radar tactic.
- Gives you the ability to find your opponent on a big map a lot quicker.
- New ways to attack and ability to create new strategies for battle.
Cons of the Jetpack
- Glitches with Jetpack involved can make you crash or lose sight of an opponent using a jetpack.
- Noobs button mashing while using the jetpack and getting very lucky.
- Still show up on radar so the element of surprise will only work on average players.
There are more pros to the jetpack feature in my opinion, what do you think?
Did I leave out any pros or cons of the new jetpack feature? Feel free to comment below to tell me what I missed or what you think of the jetpack feature on Halo Reach….